INClub Member Points & Rules
Join the INClub and start experiencing the thrill of exciting membership rewards!
Sign up today for FREE at the Guest Services Desk with valid photo ID.
How to Obtain an INClub Card
- All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the INClub Rewards Program.
- Members may sign up at Guest Services or at the Events Desk at Eldorado Scioto Downs.
- Valid photo identification, acceptable to Eldorado Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemptions and for obtaining any information with respect to the INClub account.
- Acceptable forms of photo identification are as follows: State issued Driver’s License, State issued ID Card, Government issued Passport, Military ID or a Government issued Green Card.
INClub Tier Evaluation & Points
- INClub Program points are earned by Members in accordance with their gaming activity. Eldorado Scioto Downs may revise the method for earning points at its discretion. Qualification occurs in six (6) month cycles (July 1 – December 31; January 1 – June 30; etc.).
- The current schedule for earning and redeeming program points is as follows:
- Earn one (1) point for every one dollar ($1.00) of coin-in on all designated VLT machines.
- Points may be converted into FREE PLAY and redeemed either at the VLT machine or through the kiosk by using the Member’s personal identification number (PIN).
- The redemption of five-hundred (500) points is equivalent to one dollar ($1.00) in FREE PLAY.
- A minimum of twenty-five hundred (2,500) points, or five-dollars ($5.00), must be available in order to convert or redeem points for FREE PLAY.
- FREE PLAY may only be redeemed in five-dollar ($5.00) increments at the VLT machine.
- Points are redeemable for at least six (6) months from the date that they were earned. All points in an account that have not been redeemed will be expired and removed if no activity has occurred on that account for a period of six (6) months. Eldorado Scioto Downs may change this criterion at its discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the INClub Member to ensure that their INClub card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
- INClub members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. INClub Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes except to Eldorado Scioto Downs’ attendants. It is against INClub Policy for a member to use another member’s pin for any purpose.
- INClub points, benefits and rewards, including Free Play, have no cash value, and United States currency/coin/tokens will not be issued in lieu thereof.
INClub Tier Status Structure
- INClub status and qualification requirements will be available at Player Services. Upon achieving a point level status, the designated INClub card and corresponding benefits will become available to the Member. Current status levels are as follows:
- Classic – 0 points to 9,999 points.
- Gold – 10,000 points – 74,999 points.
- Platinum – 75,000 – 199,999 points.
- Black – 200,000 + points.
- Based upon the number of INClub points earned during specific time periods, Members may also be eligible for additional awards as determined by the INClub Tier Structure. Earning more points or having qualified play will qualify the Member to reach higher levels. Qualifications are subject to change at any time.
- INClub point multiplier offers and other INClub point adjustment offers will not be counted towards the INClub Level Structure.
- Attaining an INClub tier level provides additional INClub offers and benefits to the Member. These offers and benefits may be modified, changed, added, deleted or cancelled by Eldorado Scioto Downs at its sole discretion. Please visit Guest Services for a description of the current INClub Reward Level Structure and associated offers and benefits.
- Offers and benefits can only be redeemed by presenting the valid tier status INClub Card along with valid identification that is acceptable by Eldorado Scioto Downs at time of redemption.
General INClub Program Rules
- Only Members listed on an INClub account may receive account information or engage in any transaction(s) relating to the INClub account, and there may be only one (1) account per person.
- All employees of Eldorado Scioto Downs, Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort and Presque Isle Downs & Casino are ineligible to participate as an INClub member. Immediate family members may participate as a club member but are not eligible for random giveaways and promotions.
- Joint or combined accounts will not be issued or permitted in the INClub Program.
- INClub members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account and for keeping it secure. INClub Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes except to Eldorado Scioto Downs’ attendants. It is against INClub Policy for a member to use another member’s pin for any purpose.
- Members are required to present valid photo identification bearing the same name on his/her INClub card when requesting that his/her confidential PIN be reset or changed.
- Duplicate INClub cards may be issued upon request with proper photo identification, up to five (5) per day.
- INClub player cards, points, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
- INClub account discrepancies should be immediately reported to Eldorado Scioto Downs to be eligible for reconsideration. All decisions made by Eldorado Scioto Downs are final.
- Any misuse of the INClub card or improper play as determined by Eldorado Scioto Downs’ management will result in forfeiture of all INClub account accumulated points, rewards, benefits and Eldorado Scioto Downs’ offers, and may result in the cancellation of Member(s) participation in the INClub Program.
- INClub Members who have been issued credit by Eldorado Scioto Downs and are delinquent in re-payment of that credit, and/or INClub Members who have had a check or checks cashed at Eldorado Scioto Downs which have been returned for non-payment, shall have all their INClub account accumulated points, benefits and rewards forfeited until all discrepancies and/or outstanding debts have been remedied to the satisfaction of Eldorado Scioto Downs in its sole discretion.
- It is against INClub policy for a member to accrue points by providing his or her card to other players to use. All points, benefits and rewards must be earned and associated with the player who owns the card. Any misuse of the INClub to redeem points, benefits or rewards will result in forfeiture of all INClub benefits.
- INClub Members should notify Eldorado Scioto Downs of any name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number change in order to continue to receive information on INClub Program offers, bonuses, party invitations or other INClub events.
- Eldorado Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the INClub Program or revoke an INClub Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time in its sole discretion.
- Participation in the INClub Program constitutes INClub Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the INClub Program and the decisions of Eldorado Scioto Downs.
- Any and all applicable taxes relating to an INClub Member receiving any type of award is the sole responsibility of the INClub Member.
- Management of Eldorado Scioto Downs will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules and that decision shall be final and binding.
- Any INClub rewards voucher or offer that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these Official Rules is automatically void. In addition, Eldorado Scioto Downs reserves the right to void any INClub Card, voucher or offer at any time in its sole discretion.
- Eldorado Scioto Downs may introduce other promotions that operate in association with the INClub Program. All rules, conditions and procedures for these promotions will be detailed in the Official Rules of each specific associated promotion.
- Any rule or procedure relating to the INClub Program may be changed, modified or cancelled by Eldorado Scioto Downs at any time at its sole discretion.
- Eldorado Scioto Downs may use Member’s INClub information without compensation to the participant.
- A Member’s participation in the INClub and use of the INClub Card indicates acceptance of the conditions stated herein.
- If any of the preceding rules are found to be invalid, all other rules shall remain in effect.
- All decisions made by Eldorado Scioto Downs’ management are final.