Night of 101 Winners - Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the Caesars Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Credit redemption, promotional offers, and for obtaining any information with respect to the Caesars Rewards account.
4. This promotion is valid on Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 3:00PM – 11:30PM.
5. Caesars Rewards members will earn 1 entry per 25 Tier Credits earned from 1/1/22-1/22/22.
• Entries can be activated starting at 2pm on the drawing day
• Winners will be selected every 15 minutes to win Free Bonus Play.
6. Winners will have five (5) minute to claim their prize. After the five (5) minutes have elapsed, the prize is considered forfeited and will be added to the final drawing.
7. It is the responsibility of the Caesars Rewards Member to ensure that their Caesars Rewards card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Caesars Rewards Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
8. Caesars Rewards members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. Caesars Rewards Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
9. Caesars Rewards player cards, Reward Credits, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
10. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the Caesars Rewards Program or revoke a Caesars Rewards Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
11. Participation in the Caesars Rewards Program constitutes Caesars Rewards Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the Caesars Rewards Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
12. Must be present to win.
13. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
14. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
15. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
16. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966 or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.