CBJ Goal Shot Giveaway Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Eldorado Scioto Downs, will be required for ONE Clubmembership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemption, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. This promotion is valid October 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020. ONE Club members will receive one (1) entry per twenty-five (25) Tier Points earned beginning 10/1/19 until the final drawing.
5. Entries can be activated starting one (1) hour prior to the drawing period.
6. Drawings will be conducted on Fridays in January (3,10,17, 24 and 31) from 6pm to 10pm
7. On the drawing day, entries can be activated starting at 5pm. From 6pm – 10pm, winners will be drawn every twenty (20) minutes to win $250.00, $500.00 or $750.00 in freeplay and a pair of Columbus Blue Jackets tickets and $100.00 cash.
8. Winners must claim their prize within five (5) minutes or another winner will be selected once time has elapsed. Guests may win up to two (2) times.
9. If the free play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the free play will automatically expire.
10. Finale qualifier drawings for 1/31/20 will be held on Mondays January 6, 13, 20, 27, 2020.
a. One hundred fifty (150) qualifiers will be selected via MGT E-Draw each Monday.
b. Winning qualifiers do not need to be present, no announcements will be made, they will be contacted by a team member.
c. From the qualifiers in attendance on 1/31, ten (10) finalists will be selected to compete to be the Goal Shot grand prize winner (see rule 9). If the finalist is not able to complete the challenge they may opt to designate a proxy in their place.
11. Winners will have five (5) minutes to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn.
12. The winner of the finale challenge will participate in a NHL Columbus Blue Jackets intermission contest. The winner will play an insured promotion by Grand Prize Promotions. The winner will also receive 4 free tickets to the Columbus Blue Jacket game.
13. If the free play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the free play will automatically expire.
14. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
15. ONE Club player cards, Reward Dollars, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
16. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
17. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
18. Must be present to win.
19. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
20. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
21. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
22. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
23. The following classes of people are ineligible to win PER GRAND PRIZE Promotions:
a. Current or former professional, semi-professional or Olympic ice hockey or roller hockey players.
b. Current or former high school, collegiate, Major Junior A, Junior A, Junior B, or Junior C ice hockey players who have competed at that level within the past SIX (6) years.
c. Current or former coaches who have coached at the high school varsity level or above within the past six (6) years.
d. Employees and family members of employees of Grand Prize Promotions, the sponsor/client organization, its promotional and/or advertising agencies or any other party involved in this event
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.