Game Day Ticket Giveaway Rules
Exclusive for Hosted Players
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Eldorado Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, point redemptions, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. This promotion is valid:
a. Sun. Sept. 03 to Sat. Sept. 09, 2017 (Drawing 9-09- TBD) OSU vs. Army (09-16-17)
b. Sun. Sept. 10 to Sat. Sept. 16, 2017 (Drawing 09-16- TBD) OSU vs. UNLV (09-23-17)
c. Sun. Sept. 24 to Sat. Sept. 30, 2017 (Drawing 09-30- TBD) OSU vs. Maryland (10-07-17)
d. Sun. Oct. 15 to Sat. Oct. 21, 2017 (Drawing 10-21- TBD) OSU vs. PSU (10-28-17)
e. Sun. Oct. 29 to Sat. Nov. 04, 2017 (Drawing 11-04- TBD) OSU vs. Michigan State (11-11-17)
f. Sun. Nov. 05 to Sat. Nov. 11, 2017 (Drawing 11-11- TBD) OSU vs. Illinois (11-18-17)
5. Guests will earn one (1) entry for every one hundred (100) tier points earned starting on the Sunday before each drawing date.
6. It is Player responsibility to play with ONE Club card to earn tier points.
7. Winner will have a choice of a Two (2) OSU Football Tickets or $150 in Free Play. Up to three (3) winners will be contacted to claim tickets. After a third Player takes Free Play option the Host Team will distribute tickets to a High Value Player through alternate means.
8. Winners will be contacted by telephone. Winner will have 4 Hours to call back to prize. If winner does not claim their prize within four hours, another name will be drawn from the barrel until there is a winner.
9. If winner chooses Free Play, another name will be drawn up to a total of three Players claiming the Free Play option. If the tickets are not claimed by one of the first three winning players the tickets will be awarded to a High Value Player through alternate means.
10. Offers have no cash value.
11. If the Free Play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the Free Play will automatically expire.
12. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
13. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes except.
14. ONE Club player cards, points, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
Eldorado Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke an ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time in its sole discretion.
15. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Eldorado Scioto Downs.
16. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
17. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Eldorado Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
18. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion without notice to the public, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966 or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.