Macho Mystery Scratcher Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONEClub Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemption, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. Eligible ONE Club members will receive a Mystery Scratcher mailer.
5. This promotion is valid Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
6. Prizes include $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 cash or Free Play.
7. A select number of vouchers will have “Game Show” as a prize. Game Show winners will play a punchboard game to win between $100 - $2,500 cash or Free Play.
8. Prizes must be revealed on one of the dates listed above by a designated Eldorado Scioto Downs representative in order to be valid. Any tampering with the prize field on the mailer will void the prize. No exceptions.
9. Limit one (1) Mystery Scratcher mailer per person.
10. Mailer is non-transferable.
11. If the Mystery Scratcher mailer is destroyed, lost, stolen or misplaced, no replacement will be provided.
12. The Mystery Scratcher mailer must be original, no photocopies or reproductions will be accepted.
13. ONE Club player cards, Reward Dollars, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
14. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
15. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
16. Must be present to win.
17. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
18. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
19. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
20. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.