M.A.S.H. Pantry Charity VLT Tournament Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemption, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. This promotion is valid Thursday March 28, 2019
5. Registration begins at 6:00 pm, with the tournament beginning at 7:00 pm.
6. There is a $10 buy-in cost to participate in the charity VLT Tournament. For their $10 donation, players will receive $10 free play for their first buy-in only. Players may register a maximum of two (2) times.
7. 100% of buy-in will benefit the M.A.S.H Pantry.
8. There are 16 seats per session, there will be a maximum of 10 sessions. Sessions will start approximately every ten (10) minutes with the final session at 8:30 if participation is full. Finale will immediately follow the final session.
9. ONE Club members must report five (5) minutes prior to the start of their assigned session time.
10. Each session will be two (2) minutes in length.
11. The top ten (10) scores will compete in the Finale event.
12. Finale Prize structure:
a. 1st Place $100 in Free Play
b. 2nd Place $75 in Free Play
c. 3rd Place $50 in Free Play
13. If multiple winners are tied, then those ONE Club members will compete in a one (1) minute “Sudden Death” round. The winning ONE Club member will be the winning place holder for the tied position.
14. All tournament machines are operated by pressing the spin button. The machines will automatically stop at the end of the session.
15. If for any reason, a game malfunction occurs during the session; that session will be stopped immediately and replayed.
16. Entrants will remain seated until a tournament representative records their session score.
17. If the free play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the free play will automatically expire.
18. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn Reward Dollars.
19. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
20. ONE Club player cards, Reward Dollars, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
21. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
22. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
23. Must be present to win.
24. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
25. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
26. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
27. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.