OHHA Big Screen Giveaway - Rules
1. Contest is open to anyone 18 years or older.
2. One entry per person.
3. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Must be present to win.
5. Contest will take place in conjunction with races 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11.
6. An equal number of entries will be drawn to coincide with the number of horses in the contested races.
7. Contestants will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries collected during the entry period beginning at 5PM on June 26th at Eldorado Scioto Downs.
8. No purchase necessary to enter.
9. Contestants will draw an envelope to reveal which horse they are connected to the corresponding race.
10. Envelopes will be drawn on a first come basis upon arrival to the OHHA table.
11. Contestants have five minutes to report to the OHHA table once their name is announced.
12. In the event a contestant’s horse is scratched after envelopes have been drawn, that contestant will receive the same number horse in the next race involved in the contest. (For example, if contestant number one draws horse number one in the 3rd race. If the horse is scratched, the contestant would receive horse number one in the 5th race.) In the event a horse is scratched in the 11th race, the contest that has chosen the scratched horse will receive a Brews Brothers restaurant gift card.
13. The contestant with the official winning horse will be awarded the prize of a big screen television.
14. All other contestants will receive a Brews Brothers restaurant gift card and will be reentered into the contest.
15. Contestants are eligible to win one big screen television and\or one Miami Valley restaurant gift card.
16. OHHA has the right to modify these rules to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances.
17. All decisions of the OHHA are final.