Operation Salute Charity Tournament Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemption, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. This promotion is valid Saturday, February 1, 2020
5. Registration begins at 2:00 pm, with the tournament beginning at 3:00 pm.
6. There is a $15 buy-in cost to participate in the charity VLT Tournament. Players may register a maximum of 2 times. $15 Free Play will be issued to participants for their 1st buy-in only. Each registration entitles player to a session of tournament play.
7. 100% of buy-in will benefit the Girl Scouts.
8. There are 16 seats per session, there will be a maximum of 10 sessions. Sessions will start approximately every ten (10) minutes.
9. ONE Club members must report five (5) minutes prior to the start of their assigned session time.
10. Each session of the tournament will be two (2) minutes in length.
11. Free Play, ranging from $25 to $250, will be awarded to the top 10 highest scoring participants from all sessions played.
12. If multiple winners are tied, then those ONE Club members will compete in a one (1) minute “Sudden Death” round. The winning ONE Club member will be the winning place holder for the tied position.
13. All tournament machines are operated by pressing the spin button. The machines will automatically stop at the end of the session.
14. If for any reason, a game malfunction occurs during the session; that session will be stopped immediately and replayed.
15. Entrants will dismiss upon completion of session. Winners must proceed to the Events Desk to claim prize.
16. If the free play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the free play will automatically expire.
17. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn Reward Dollars.
18. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
19. ONE Club player cards, Reward Dollars, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
20. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
21. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
22. Must be present to win.
23. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
24. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
25. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
26. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.