Free Throw for Free Play Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemption, promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. ONE Club members will be chosen by Super Playmate Floor Scan. (ONE Club members need to be actively playing with their ONE Club card in a machine.)
5. An announcement will be made over the gaming floor giving the ONE Club member’s name. Announcements will not be heard in the Club House, Penthouse, track side, or dining outlets. Once the ONE Club member’s name is announced, they will have five (5) minutes to report to the designated promotion area.
6. Once the ONE Club member arrives at the designated promotion area, they must present their ONE Club card and valid identification, as well as sign a waiver release form.
7. Promotion is valid Thursday, March 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2018 from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
8. One (1) winner will be chosen randomly via the Super Playmate floor scan every thirty (30) minutes.
9. Winners will choose between a half court or full court shot and will have two (2) opportunities to make a basket.
10. Half court shots are worth $50 in Free Play each (maximum of $100).
11. Full court shots are worth $125 in Free Play each (maximum of $250)
12. If a player misses both throws, they will win $10 in Free Play.
13. Winners must throw both balls from the line in which they choose; winners cannot change to a different line for their second throw.
14. If a winner is unable to physically throw the balls, they may appoint a proxy to throw for them.
15. Once a winner and award have been confirmed, the guest and a Marketing representative will verify the winning Free Play amount and that amount will then be added to the member’s ONE Club card.
16. Free Play awarded will be loaded directly on to the winner’s ONE Club card.
17. If the Free Play is not used within seven (7) days of issuance, the Free Play will automatically expire.
18. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
19. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
20. ONE Club player cards, points, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
21. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke a ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
22. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
23. Must be present to win.
24. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
25. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
26. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
27. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966 or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov