ONE Club Rules
Join the ONE Club and start experiencing the thrill of exciting membership rewards!
Sign up today for FREE at the Guest Services Desk with valid photo ID.
Official Rules & Details: Eldorado Gaming Scioto Downs
1. Application for membership and participation in the ONE Club indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. ONE Club members must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the program. Membership is free.
3. Applicants must present a valid, unexpired government issued photo identification to receive a ONE Club card. State
issued Driver’s License, State issued ID Card, Government issued Passport, Military ID or a Government issued Green
4. ONE Club members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining the ONE Club you give
permission for Eldorado Resort, Inc. (“ERI”) and its properties, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as,
“ERI”) to send mail, e-mail, and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you
have provided your telephone number. If your address or other information changes, please visit Guest Services at
your home property to update.
5. ONE Club membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Accounts, membership cards, and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
6. ONE Club tier points and Reward Dollars may be accumulated at any participating ERI property by ONE Club members. A list of participating ERI properties is available on-line at www.EldoradoResorts.com.
7. ONE Club cards are the property of ERI and must be returned upon request.
8. ERI is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communications.
9. Each ONE Club member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the member’s account and a username and password for his/her on-line ONE Club account. Members are responsible for keeping secure their account information, including passwords and security responses.
10. All benefits, including tier points and Reward Dollars, are based on member’s rated level of play. Rated play varies
by machine and/or game type, denomination, average bet and length of play. Calculation of rated play is in the sole
discretion of ERI. All tier point and Reward Dollar accumulations are subject to review and verification by ERI.
11. Benefits may be awarded for all tracked slot, VLT and table games play, video poker, video keno, poker, racetrack and sports betting, where available. Benefits for play may vary by gaming property. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her ONE Club card, for tracking before placing wagers at tables, racetrack and sports betting or other games, and to properly insert the ONE Club card into the slot or VLT reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of slot or VLT machine play. ERI is not responsible for lost ratings, points, or comps due to an improperly read ONE Club card.
12. ONE Club tier point evaluations are completed on a 12-month calendar basis, tiers are valid from January 1 through
December 31 of each year, or on a personal basis, based on the date the player was established in or promoted to
a Tier. Tier level review will occur on the anniversary date of the last upgrade. Tier points will have a 12-month life
based upon a moving window. Tier upgrades will happen as soon as the tier point accumulation is attained for the
appropriate tier within any 12-month moving window. Tier levels will be reviewed on the 12-month anniversary of the
last upgrade, or when the current tier was achieved. Qualification is based on recorded ONE Club play activity.
13. ONE Club Tiers:
a. Chairman (40,000+ Tier Points) and by invitation only
b. President (15,000-39,999 Tier Points)
c. Gold (4,000-14,999 Tier Points)
d. Silver (500-3,999 Tier Points)
e. Bronze (0-499 Tier Points)
14. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to error, malfunction or misuse of a ONE Club card.
15. Tier points and Reward Dollars have no cash value.
16. ONE Club members must have gaming activity during each twelve month period to prevent purging of all accumulated Reward Dollars balance. Gaming activity is defined as earning at least one tier point during a twelve month period, excluding promotion points. ERI reserves the right to purge all Reward Dollars, without advance notice, from any member account with no gaming activity in twelve months. ONE Club accounts may also be purged by ERI for any member that is excluded from any ERI gaming property.
17. Tier points and Reward Dollar balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
18. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, program regulations, eligibility, tier point and Reward Dollars accumulation, and all other matters regarding the ONE Club program are the exclusive discretion of ERI whose decisions are final.
19. ERI reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the ONE Club program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Reward Dollars and other ONE Club benefits are not guaranteed.
20. ERI reserves the right to deny or revoke any ONE Club membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or ERI as determined in the sole discretion of ERI.
21. ERI reserves the right to refuse Reward Dollars and coupon redemptions if the true cardholder is not present or if
coupons or Reward Dollars slips have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
22. ERI reserves the right to remove and revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. Free Play), Reward Dollars and player reward credits for any persons on any state gaming exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program, patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the gaming property by management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at any ERI gaming properties. Such persons are not eligible for ONE Club membership or any of its offerings.
23. All team members of ERI are not permitted to participate in this program.
24. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be resolved by ERI, whose decision shall be final.
25. ONE Club use and associated benefits are subject to various state governmental rules, regulations, and policies which may vary by jurisdiction and which may affect requirements for card use and benefits granted or redeemed. In any case where there is a conflict between these Official Rules and an individual State requirement, the State requirement will apply.
For a printable version of our ONE Club Informational Brochure, please click here.