ONE Club New Member Rules
1. All individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to qualify for and participate in the ONE Club Rewards Program.
2. Participants cannot be included if he/she is on any excluded, management excluded, or self-excluded list. Winners will be checked for eligibility.
3. Valid photo identification, acceptable to Scioto Downs, will be required for membership registration, activation, Reward Dollar redemptions, and promotional offers and for obtaining any information with respect to the ONE Club account.
4. Starting in January 2019, New Members (if ADT qualified) will receive a postcard entry into a drawing. The dates of the drawing are from January 25, 2019 to December 27, 2019.
5. Postcards must be dropped into the appropriate drawing box, located at the Events Desk, prior to the drawing on the designated Friday.
6. Drawings will take place at 11:00AM on the last Friday of every month.
7. Five (5) winners will be drawn for $100 free play.
8. If the free play is not used within fourteen (14) days of issuance, the free play will automatically expire.
9. It is the responsibility of the ONE Club Member to ensure that their ONE Club card is inserted properly into, and accepted by the card reader. Card must be inserted into the card reader on the VLT machine to record play and earn points.
10. ONE Club members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their account access and for keeping it secure. ONE Club Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her pin code. Players may not disclose their pin codes.
11. ONE Club player cards, points, Reward Dollars, benefits and awards are non-transferable.
12. Scioto Downs reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the ONE Club Program or revoke any ONE Club Member’s card, benefits, or portion thereof at any time at its sole discretion.
13. Participation in the ONE Club Program constitutes ONE Club Member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of the ONE Club Program and the decisions of Scioto Downs.
14. Member does not need to be present to win.
15. Scioto Downs disclaims all liability in the event of a malfunction of the public address announcement system or failure of a participant to claim his/her prize for any other reason.
16. In the event of a system failure, all drawings or promotions will stop during down time and will commence once the system returns to full functionality.
17. All winners are deemed to grant permission to Scioto Downs for promotional use of their names and photographs in conjunction with winning.
18. Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification, with regulatory approval.
Please play responsibly. For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966 or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at www.org.ohio.gov.